Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sometimes...

Sometimes I get in the way of myself. I just let everything get too complicated. Maybe it's because I am afraid. Maybe it's because I just don't know how to trust myself. When I was little my mother used to tell me that I stood in the way of myself being successful sometimes. Even to the point, she said, that I would cut of my nose to spite my face. I didn't know then that she was right. It's funny; when I was little I had no idea what she even meant. And the past few years, every time I make a mistake, I hear her voice saying that in my head. It doesn't have to be so complicated. But it comes down to a decision. And since decisions are my downfall, I have to make one. It wasn't easy, but it's maybe what we need. I don't know. Let's give it some time.

PS...Wall-E is still here. 

1 comment:

Rance Wright said...

Thank you for the conversation the other day. You are a smart individual...and will make the right choice that fits for you. Confusion is a part of life...I have had my share of it.

Best to you Stevie Wanks.