Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Work....

Tonight I had a couple of things happen to me at work that just make me laugh thinking about them.

1. Two women sat at one of my tables tonight. The one who paid handed me a credit card. I took it to the computer and swiped it. As I was getting the printed copies, I decided to actually check all the info on the card, something I never do, but for once, I just happened to look. The woman's name was Diana Urrea. I hope you all know where this one is going. I about lost my shit.

2. It was 11:05 PM and my restaurant had been closed for an hour. This usually means nothing to the idiots who dine out. A table of two guys and I had the following conversation as I was cleaning tables around them.

Man- So, uh, what time do you all close?

Me- About an hour ago.

Man- Oh shit, wow, we're here so late! (laughing) So what does that mean for us?

Me- That means you should probably be going soon.

Both men laughed, but they left very quickly.

No comments: