Thursday, November 20, 2008

So...

Last night, I realized that some of my blogs should be stuff that I write in my journal. But, I like to put a lot of stuff out there. So, regardless of what it is, if anyone wants to know more specifically who and what I'm talking about, please ask me. I'll tell you. Don't read into it more than what's there. Sometimes, I just like to clear my head. There's usually a lot going on in there. And I just wish I didn't have a filter. But the thing is, we have to have one to function in this society. It's sad, but true. Some filters are bigger than others. But, as much as people will say they don't have one, if you look hard enough they do. Because everyone has a different relationship with everyone. I'm sure the things you say to friends are much different than what you'd say to your mother. Ya know? But, in the end, a filter is good. There are secrets and actions that are better left without being told.

No comments: