Monday, September 22, 2008

Silence.

There are times in my life that I am just quiet. It doesn't hide any subconscious feelings about anything. It just means I'm being silent. There is a comfort I find in taking this right of not speaking, as it throws everyone in my life off their game. Not many people know what to do with me. As I was told this weekend, it's as if I'm a snake observing it's prey, my words hanging back until the perfect opportunity to lash out and destroy something. I don't think I want to destroy anything, it's just that I kind of revel in the fact that no one can really get a read on me right now. Not even myself. I just enjoy the silence that makes everyone uncomfortable. 

1 comment:

Scott Baio is Flipping You the Bird said...

my mother said something similar to me. "you know those drunks who beat their wives, alexandra? that's what you are. only you beat them with your words" yeah she's a very pleasent woman.
to spread some cheer, you're blogger name reminds me of this time i was on an airplane. i was flying alone but the guy in the middle of the row asked me if the nan in the aisle seat and i were together. "it's not that serious." i told him. :)