Saturday, October 23, 2010

Riggle me this, D-bag?

This morning, as I was walking my dog, I stopped near the end of the street to talk to one of my neighbors walking his two dogs, and a lady who lives in my neighborhood, who was walking her dog as well. It's always fun to talk to them and our dogs play and it's just cute.

So, as we're standing there in a small group, some dick walks down the sidewalk saying, "excusemeexcusemeexcusemeexcuseme!" Practically shouting it at us and not slowing down. Now there was plenty of room on either side of us that he could have just gone around, but it was apparent he was going to go through us.

First of all, to that man, you're an idiot. You want to deliberately walk through a group of three people and four dogs? Wow, you are completely stupid. Second, you're a d-bag; a BIG ONE!

Anywho, while the two people were about to move out of his way with their three dogs in tow, I stood my ground and just said to the man, "you can go around asshole." HAHA! Why should I have to move when he had plenty of room to go around?

Well, he looked at me like I was crazy, and the two people I was talking were in shock. They don't know me that well to know that I'm really a bitch at heart. I have no issue being mean to people. But, then the woman I had been talking to looked at me and just said, "Wow, I mean, you're so young, but that was (and I was waiting for her to tell me I was mean or something but she finished with) AWESOME!"

And I can't lie, it felt good to give that man a little taste of exactly what he was putting out there.

No comments: