Monday, August 2, 2010

RIggle me this, WHY? WHY? WHY?

OK, so if you didn't read my previous post, then read it and come back. I'll wait.


Ok, are you back?


Yesterday, Monkey ate my cell phone. Matt being the wonderful boyfriend that he is gave me his old cell phone to use as a temporary. And guess what! I freaking lost it today. Somewhere between the lockeroom at the gym and the gym floor, I misplaced my phone and now it's gone. Good lord! I can't believe my luck is so bad today. At least I know it can't get any worse. SO now I'm off to have a wonderful rest of my day.


XOXO

1 comment:

Christine (Squirt) said...

I LOVE your blogs. Brilliant. It's liberating not having a cell phone in a weird way...it's nutty, but hey, we went YEARS without 'em before, and we still got where we needed to be...sooo...