Monday, August 2, 2010

Riggle me this, why do you eat everything???

My dog ate my cell phone. I woke up yesterday morning to this sitting on my dresser sitting next to a perfect cell phone.
I hoped and hoped and hoped that it was Matt's phone and not mine. (Matt and I have the same phone.) I picked up the good phone, and it was matt's. My heart sank. I had to fight the urge to beat the shit out of my dog. I don't beat him, but this definitely tempted me.


Somehow he pulled it out of my shorts pocket which were folded on a chair in my bedroom. I dont' even know how he got them out.

I couldn't believe it. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in the movie "Marley and Me." There are moments that he misbehaves and I want to send him away, but other moments that I'm overjoyed and filled with love for him. BUt, this is really what my phone looks like right now, so I had to post it.


He really is the best puppy ever. I just have to remember that he's a puppy and he likes to eat things. HAHAHAHA. I mean, how could you not love that face?

No comments: