Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stuff...

I have come to realize something today. Everyone is living the "leading role" of their own lives. So, no matter what happens, a person can actually justify any of their own actions. It's funny how we can hurt other people, or be hurt by others, lie to people, be lied to, and in our own personal view, it's all about ourselves. But, that makes sense, because we're living our own lives. So we can either forgive people for the wrong things they've done, or we can't. But the beauty of the situation is we will do what we think is best for ourselves first. Or should, but that's a whole other situation.


The other thing i've come to realize, and I'm sure it's really hippie/crunchy for me to think this... But we are all beautiful people. We all deserve greatness in our lives. Every one of us. There isn't a person out there that I think doesn't deserve good things in their life. I have a really close friend who, for whatever reason, can't see the good. For some reason she's decided that she isn't getting what she wants. I don't know how to help her move forward to see how to get closer to her goals. I don't know how to get her to see that she deserves to have happiness in her life. It's so crazy. I wish she could see herself the way I see her. She'd see that she is such a wonderful person, inside and out, someone who takes care of her family, her friends. Everyone who knows her, knows how great she is, how beautiful she is, and how talented. It just comes down to believing it beyond all reason.

All i'm saying is, my friends are beautiful people. If they weren't, we wouldn't be friends. And I'm also saying that there are two sides to every story, it just depends on who you talk to. Some people look at things differently because, like I said, "leading role."