Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Forgiven...

I wrote this awhile back and for some reason, I liked it. No one else probably will. And there's really no reason to put this up. But... I am. Just felt the need today. Anywho.



We don't kiss anymore
Is that because you can't?
or you won't.
Because if you did
would I be forgiven?

If I could only hold the curves of your face
touch your hair
hold your big hands.
If only I could kiss you
Touch my breath on yours.
Then all would be ok.
But we don't kiss anymore.

There's nothing I can do
to make it better
Make you want me
Make you feel
what you once did.
But, maybe.
Maybe if we kissed.

I know you can't
You won't
If you did
Then I'm forgiven.
And heaven forbid 
That ever happen

So keep yourself closed
Let everyone "leave you"
I don't want to have left you
I want to come back
I want to touch you.
I want to kiss you.

No comments: