Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to me??

So, today is my 28th birthday. One would think that in 28 years of living, one would learn something, right? Well, I haven't. So today I'm making a new start on the next year of my life. I have one thing I want to do; I want to be a better person. This means starting to say yes instead of no. It means thinking of other peoples needs, not necessarily before my own, but just to consider them. I made a mess throughout my 27th year and I am promising to make this one a little bit better. So, i hope my friends will help me along the way, as they always do, and it'll be the best year I've ever had.


1 comment:

Rance Wright said...

I just wanted to say...Happy Birthday...I suck as a roommate....but during your 28th year...I will try and be a better roommate...seriously! hahaha. I enjoy having you as a roommate my friend...and love what a wonderful person you are! I will take you out to lunch for your bday someday soon...I promise!