Friday, January 14, 2011

Riggle me this, Jumbled slew of information.

IT's be a little bit since I've written anything, but it seems like nothing major has been happening. But it has been! Hooray!


So, I've been writing scripts lately. And immediately upon finishing them, I've been sending them to Matt to read. It's kinda nerve wracking. So, last week, I finished a script that I wrote in my bedroom, and emailed it to Matt, who was in the living room. Not wanting to be around while he read it, I stayed in my room. A few minutes go by and I hear Matt laughing. Not just laughing, but loudly giggling. "This is great," I thought, "what I wrote is really funny!" I was so proud of what I wrote. I couldn't believe it. So fast forward to a few minutes later and Matt comes to tell me that he liked my script a lot. I asked him which part he was laughing so hard at. His response? "Oh, I saw something my mom wrote on Facebook." My ego was crushed.


A few days ago, I came home to see a few women standing at the elevator door banging it. My first thought was that hitting the door wouldn't really help. A few minutes later, I came back downstairs and saw a new group of people hitting the door again. Not the same ones, but new people. And i just thought to myself, "what do they think? That there is some little elevator monkey churning a crank and hitting the door will alert him more than pushing the button will?" I just want to pass by and not see people hitting a door.


Then, last night, I was at the bar and a girl ordered a glass of wine and a beer. So I set them down and told them that it would be $14. They looked very puzzled. So I waited for them to pay and one of them, very confused, asked, "are the $7 each?" I replied, "no the beer is 5 and the wine is 9." They paid and still looked very confused. So then about twenty minutes go by and the girl with the wine looks at me and says, "I'm sorry, I"m really confused, but the board up there behind you says this wine is five dollars, did you guys change your prices?" Now, I was the one that was confused. I turn and look behind me at the board and it said Wishing Tree Shiraz '05. I looked back at her and said, "Oh that's the year, not the price" She responds with, "the what?" I told her, "that's the vitange." Again, she seemed a little bit confused. Now, I know I promised I would be nice this year, and I was nice to her, but I still couldn't shut of my head. I was so embarrassed for her, I couldn't stand it! I mean, who has glasses of wine for $5? And further more, we have vintages that are '04, so who would sell wine for $4? So, I couldn't really control my laughter. I felt bad. So then, about twenty minutes later, she pulled one of the bartenders aside and said, "Can you please tell that guy(me) that I wasn't embarrassed?" um, what??? Ok, first of all, you should have been embarrassed and if you weren't, you should be now because you had to proclaim that you weren't. I mean, what?

People are stupid.


Riggle me that!

No comments: