Sunday, July 27, 2008

My New Blog...

So everyone I freaking know that has a blog has this thing in which to write said blogs. 


I didn't.

(said in Mr. Movie voice) UNTIL NOW!!!!! (insert maniacal laughter here) 

Yes, I've joined the brigade of whiney teens with the fucking cellular telephones, and annoying housewives who have nothing better to do than get on here and bitch about their rich husbands. Seriously, why do teenagers even have cell phones? I mean, other than for emergency purposes? And those housewives! Fucking eat something and get involved in reality. 

Ok, so I'm having a little rant early in the day. Get over it. I just stereotyped two people and it's not even noon. I'm doing well for my Sunday. HAHA. 

Anywho, back to me blogging. I have a blog on Myspace.com... (http:///www.myspace.com/steveriggle  check it out...) But, I think i'll just be copy pasting some of them on here because some of that shit is HIGHLARIOUS! I'm a funny motherfucker. I am. You can laugh now.

Ok, so I'm off to hit up the gym, then the electric beaches, then work tonight.... BORING. I mean, wait, don't you wish you were me???

Later bitches.

No comments: