Monday, July 28, 2008

Fierce Bitches

So I went out tonight with a couple of my buddies. I love them, as they are part of my foursome. Even though one of our foursome now resides in LA, we still all have a tight bond. But we went out to hiro tongiht. 

My main question that I pose to the gays of NYC is this. Why or where do you come off being a "fierce bitch?" We all know the types. Usually, a "fierce bitch" is someone who is desperate inside to be some sort of fashionista Miss Jay wannabe in H & M and Payless. 

(not that i have anything wrong with either establishment because i patron both)

Anywho, they are ready to throw down and cut a bitch at the drop of a hat. And trust, those hats look stupid on you. So does your faux hawk from 2003 and whatever eyeliner you think you need. It borders on mentally unstable. That's pretty much it. And while you think others are talking about you because we simply MUST be jealous, we're probably making fun of you. And come to think of it, if you smile, you might actually get laid because those boys you think you're too good for, are actually too good to take a snob like you home with them. 

So take that and good night. Love to my boys John and Ray Ray cause you're the best. And my love to Scott because we just love you, and because we saw a go-go boy dancing like a monkey tonight, so you were DEFINITELY with us in more than just spirit.

Peace.

No comments: